Friday, October 23, 2009

Paleo Chocolate Chip Scones and Zucchini Chocolate Chip muffins

Food oct 09 022

Thursday I had the urge to bake things. I love baking! It gives me some cool sense of accomplishment. I've been wanting to try making the Chocolate Chip Scones from the Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook and Zucchini Chocolate chip muffins.

Food oct 09 024

Both turned out great! The zucchini muffins were made with coconut flour and it was my first baking experience with that. The zucchini keeps the muffins moist and flavorful! They have a wonderful cinnamon flavor as well. The scones were great too. Just the right amount of sweet.

I always end up halving the recipes because I don't need the extras laying around my house. There are only two of us!

Paleo meter: To be used Sparingly....

1 Comment:

hotyuewr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online