Thursday, October 8, 2009

Women's Crossfit Bootcamp CONQUERS 20 min Chelsea

CWB 20 Min Chelsae from Lauren Sheehan on Vimeo.



My tue/thurs 7am women's crossfit bootcampers are awesome! They come in early, get it done, and push hard. This week was a little more taxing than the previous weeks with 20 minute Chelsea and Kelly on the schedule.

My Crossfit bootcamp is a sort of hybrid bootcamp/crossfit concoction. I take the crossfit philosphy into all my training sessions but I wanted to create this class to spread my love for crossfit further into the community. It combines body weight movements with minimal equipment for maximum results. The best part about these workouts is the mental challenge. They are made to be as intense as you make them.


For more information on Women's Crossfit Bootcamp click here

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online